- Body, handle, and muzzle in one piece, all integrally handcratfed in Iroko wood lam-i nated / glued / varnished with integral shaft guide.
- Iroko wood is an exotic material highly valued in shipbuildin gfor its antioxidant properties, natural resistance to fungi and pests, non-permeable, and a rather light density.
- Mechanism integrally manufactured in 316L stainless steel.
- Small dwellings to place weights to adjust speargun trim.
- Ergonomic and robust handle with white grip Elastomel®.
- Ideal angle of inclination. Muzzle with 2 profiles holes for fast bungee pass.
- Loading butt made in the mass with rubber-coated pad for comfort. Sandvik shaft dia.7mm diameter with shark fins.
- Double circular rubber bands dia.16mm Blizzard with dyneema wishbones.
- Ambidextrous speargun equipped as standard with shock absorber / nylon & sleeves.
Customers who bought this product also bought: